Well, as you may have guessed from the frequency of posting, I'm a bit bored with the 10 items or less challenge. In some ways it has made my life easier, and in some ways harder. Easier since I don't try so hard to come up with the perfect outfit. Harder because I am constantly doing laundry. I feel as though I'm wearing the same thing over and over again, because, well, I am. So far, it's been jeans everyday because those 95o days disappeared as soon as I included shorts on my list of items. I hope to still use them for the gym. Then again, I've meant to go for the past 3 weeks and still haven't. We'll see.
The uniform is:
Jeans.
Blue t-shirt OR white tank top OR teal long-sleeve t-shirt OR brown t-shirt.
Purple cardigan OR green blazer OR brown corduroy jacket (new addition to list).
8 items so far.
The dress, black pants/skirt, green shirt, shorts, and gray sweater haven't made appearances yet. I start teaching this week, so the black bottoms will definitely make an appearance. Then I have one item left. Shorts for the gym? Dress for the tea party? Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment